Your contribution will have a long-lasting positive impact on the life of a local child in crisis.
1) Visit one of the links above (The first link is for a regular donation and the second link is used to join the 1240 Club.)
2) or call us at 251-989-2555
3) You may also send a check to:
Baldwin County CAC, P.O. Box 884, Summerdale, AL 36580
Please let us know if you would like your gift to be made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
The continuation of our programs and services depends upon the generosity of our donors. The Baldwin County CAC is a 501 (c)(3) organization, and your donation is tax deductible as allowable by law.
In addition to regular donations, we also accept:
1) Stock Donations
2) Endowment Gifts which help create investments from which the earnings will support the agency for many years in the future. These gifts can be made with cash or securities.
Please contact us at 251-989-2555 or email us at email@example.com for more information about these options.
Gifts-in-Kind are needed for many reasons:
1. Office and cleaning supplies help reduce costs
2. Assistance to clients - individually wrapped snacks and drinks, food gift cards, and gas gift cards, and new unwrapped toys for children of all ages for the holidays.
We have partnered with MyRegistry.com, and now you may directly purchase in-kind donations through this program! Check our this link to see what our kids and families need.
Thank you! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for giving abused children in need the most amazing gift......the gift of hope, safety, protection, healing, and a NEW LIFE!